A Blog - a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites. Sounds pretty easy right? That’s what I thought until I clicked on that little post bar and was greeted a blank screen, and a flashing cursor urging me to write. Ok, I’ll admit it I got cold feet and exited the window. What else was I supposed to do? everyone was going to read my posts and think I was crazy, but then I reopened that window and just started writing. And here I am writing for my non existent readers, hoping someone someday might stumble across the humble beginning to this blog and marvel and the naivety showed. This blog is going to follow the sweet pieces of my life (no, my life is not perfect and some aspects do suck). You’ll probably see plenty of posts about health, fitness, sport and the general lifestyle opportunities on the Eastern Australian Coast so stay tuned
Keep it Sweet,
Cortney
No comments:
Post a Comment