Pages

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Sweet About the 25 random Questions Tag

So I was just lazing around reading blogs when I found this 25 random questions tag and thought it looked like fun.  I also thought this would give my followers a chance to get to know me a bit better since my only other really personal post was ages ago.  

1. Do you have a middle name?Yes, my middle name is Renee.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?I pretty much enjoy all the subjects I'm currently taking which are Maths B, English, Biology, Physics and Design Technology.

3. What's your favorite drink?BP Freezies, except when its cold then I will settle for a tea :)

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?I don't really have a favorite song, but I might post my January Playlist soon. 

5. What would you name your children?If I had a girl I would probably name her Jasmine and if I had a boy Matthew.

6. Do you participate in any sports?I am actually a massive hockey player (field hockey) I literally live for it so once the season starts back up you will probably see a lot of posts about playing, umpiring, officiating and other hockey related nonsense.

7. What's your favorite book? I love A Rose for the ANZAC boys by Jackie French, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult.

8. What's your favorite color?I don't have any color preference, but my room is white, hot pink and black.

9. What's your favorite animal?I love Koalas, Dogs and anything else cute and cuddly.

10. What's your favorite perfume?Bohemia by Models Prefer.

11. What's your favorite holiday?Christmas because the lead us is so exciting and everyone gets on board.

12. Have you graduated from High School?No - but soon!

13. Have you been out of the country?Not physically, but I have traveled the world on google maps.

14. Do you speak any other languages?I have been learning Indonesian for 6 years but I wouldn't class myself as fluent.

15. Do you have any siblings?Yes, 2 younger sisters.

16. What's your favorite store?I guess I love Cotton on, Cotton on Body and Typo.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?Don't really eat out much but when we go to Brisbane I always make sure we visit Miss India - their Butter Chicken is AMAZING!

18. Do you like school? Yeah, at times ;)

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?I am a massive YouTube fan and will hopefully one day be making my own videos - but I'm subscribed to Zoella, Pointless Blog, JacksGap, Oli White, Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Thatcher Joe, Troe Sivan (yeah Aussie!), Tyler Oakly and Sprinkle of Glitter.  I also think that Brooklyn and Bailey are super cute. 

20. What's your favorite movie? The Hunger Games!  

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?Bones, Castle, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Chicago Fire, Under the Dome, Puberty Blues, Modern Family, Offspring, Parenthood, NCIS Los Angeles, Young Dracula (back in the day).

22. PC or Mac?I have always wanted a Mac, but they are super exxy so I settled for a PC.

23. What phone do you have?Iphone 3gs, I know old technology but I'm getting a new phone soon.

24. How tall are you?I'm not sure but I am pretty short.

25. Any pets? Unfortunately, no :( but I would love a golden retriever puppy!

I hope this didn't bore you all too much, but if you have any suggestions of posts please comment down below (and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin').Keep it sweet, Cortneyx

No comments:

Post a Comment