All Images have been taken by Cortney Claridge
Monday, 20 January 2014
Sweet About Tea Parties
As I sat on the veranda of the old fashioned Queenslander, staring out at the masses of pine trees, cows and rats tail grass I realised how lucky I was to live in such a serene and untouched part of the world. But what makes this little piece of paradise even more spectacular is the neighbors who we share the wind, rain and stars with. Yesterday we all gathered together to celebrate the friendships that have been formed and with all our neighbors being amazing bakers I spent the afternoon indulging in the finest Australian delicacies. There was Texan dips, macaroon biscuits, homemade chocolate fudge, savory twists, chocolate cake and every type of cheese you could imagine. But aside from the food - I'm sure everyone can agree the company is what made yesterday one most beautiful afternoons ever, we are so lucky to live right beside all these great people who will always be these to offer their help and kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment