Pages

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Sweet About my January Favourites

In Australia January scream heat waves, burning the bottoms of your feet trying to get to the beach and ice creams melting before you've even been able to pay for them.  But aside from that January is a time to sit back and enjoy the end of the summer holidays with friends and family.  These are some of my favorite things this month!

1. MaxFactor Erace - I discovered this beauty only last month and fell in love instantly!  This cover-up comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it so easy to apply to your face.  This method of application also helps to blend it into your skin leaving a smooth finish.  MaxFactor Erace doesn't fade, and can cover up anything from dark circles under your eyes to red spots.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has trouble covering up blemishes or is in search of a long lasting concealer.  

2. Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream - This hair treatment is absolutely amazing, it not only hydrates your hair but intensifies your curls leaving your hair looking healthy and bouncy.  I have found that many other products that promise to hydrate hair leave it shiny and oily but this soaks in straight away.  This product can be quite pricey depending on where you purchase it from, but the pump bottle can last you a while.  


 3.  Smiggle Scented Gel Pens - I purchased a pack of these pens about 3 years ago and have only just run out after much use so I cannot deny the quality of these products.  They come in the most beautiful colours and leave your paper smelling sweet and fruity.  Although I can't recommend them for school as they do need to be given time to dry before flipping the page in your notebook, they are perfect for writing on cards etc.  If you are looking for some cute stationary for your home office/work space I would definitely go for these.


 4.  Cranium - This game is one of the best games I have ever played!  Basically the aim of the game is to make your way around the board by completing different challenges or answering tricky trivia.  This edition is the Australian edition so it is suited to people who have general knowledge in all areas Aussie but it does come in a mainstream edition which is just as much fun.  The only thing I have found with this game is it does require a minimum of 4 players so if you have a small family or rarely get together with people this game might not be suited to you as it does cost a fair bit of money but if you are going to be using it a fair bit it is definitely worth it.

So that's a wrap for my January favorites, leave a comment letting me know what your January favorites are and don't forget to follow!

Keep it sweet,

Cortney x

No comments:

Post a Comment