Late night I was lucky enough to be nominated by SICK CHICK for the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is a great way to discover up and coming bloggers from all over the world. So there are a few steps to following the Liebster "Tag"
1. The person nominated must acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. You have to write 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions which your nominated bloggers need to answer.
6. Let the 11 chosen bloggers know you've nominated them for the Liebster award.
Okay, so eleven facts about myself:
1. I am an Aries (born 9th April 1998)
2. I am Australian, and never been out of the country.
3. I just started year 11
4. I am a fitness and health freak, just love exercising and taking care of my body
5. I am an optimist and believe positivity can get you anywhere
6. I have never touched snow
7. My biggest loves are my family and hockey
8. There is a lot about me I don't really want people to know
9. I'm addicted to sugar - okay I said I was healthy like 2 minutes ago, but seriously what sort of girl can go without chocolate?
10. I have two little sisters (aged 10 and 11)
11. I really, really love blogging and cry a little with happiness every time someone follows, comments or +1s my post :)
So Anne from SICK CHICK asked these eleven questions:
1. Who is your favourite Disney character? I have always loved Cinderella mostly because she always looked after her step family even though the had treated her terribly. I also think Cinderella is one of the most beautiful princesses because she can make an apron and brown cloggs look a million bucks.
2. Describe or post a picture of your worst outfit as a child. I don't know whats worse, me wearing this in public, or actually thinking I was cool. (I am the one on the far right)
3. Favourite online clothing shop? I don't do a massive amount of shopping online but I think Boohoo is super cool and affordable.
4. What is your favourite breakfast? Smoothies, they are literally what get me out of bed in the morning.
5. What is your favourite flower? Roses
6. If you could only wear one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Wedding rings excluded). Probably my fake-diamond earrings I got from Lovisa.
7. Feel good food? Smoothies, Salads and Goji Berries.
8. Favourite OTP? Peter and Katniss from the Hunger Games.
9. What do you appreciate most about your parents? That they always tell me how much they love and appreciate me and how they work so hard to provide for me and my sisters.
10. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? If yes, what is his/her best quality? Haha I wish.
11. What time do you usually go to bed? Uhm well usually like 10:30pm, if I have assignments sometimes later and if I am really tired sometimes earlier.
So I now nominate these 11 bloggers:
Rachel - willowtea.blogspot.co.uk/
Rachel McClenaghan - allthelittlethingsx.blogspot.com.au/
Madeleine - madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Gabriella - messybunsundone.blogspot.com.au/
Amy - daintydaisiesblog.blogspot.com.au/
Krisi - www.krisimiller.com/
Helena - prettynostalgia.blogspot.com.au/
Teri - thelittlelondonerslife.blogspot.com.au/
Alyssa - lovelyallyssum.blogspot.com.au/
Gilly - gilly15.blogspot.com.au/
Alexandria - alexandriao.blogspot.com.au/
These guys all have AMAZING blogs and I strongly urge you to check them out and give 'em a follow.
So I now tag the blogs listed above to do their on Liebster award and answer the following 11 questions:
1. What is your star sign?
2. Where in the world do you live?
3. What is your favourite type of tea?
4. What is one unusual thing you do everyday?
5. What is one snack you can't live without?
6. Teach us how to customise one cool thing on blogger?
7. What got you started on blogging?
8. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
9. What is your favourite sport?
10. What camera do you use the most?
11. What advice would you give to fellow bloggers?
Finally I would just like to say thank-you again to SICK CHICK for nominating me, it was the biggest surprise to see my name when I was reading your post :). Also please don't forget to check out and support the blogs I have nominated.
Keep it Sweet,
Cortney

Ah thanks so much for the nomination! As if you have never touched snow?! Crazy. I really enjoyed reading these.
ReplyDeleteNo problem! And yes I have never touched snow - or seen it but I come from north eastern Australia so we never get close to snow and definitely will never get a white Christmas.
Delete