Pages

Thursday, 20 February 2014

Sweet About Profile Photos

EVERYONE goes back through their Facebook at some stage and find those totally cringe worthy profile pictures.  Today I shall share my profile photos over the past few years - please don't laugh too hard. 

2011


When you first sign up to Facebook and the only photo on your computer was taken more than 5 years ago.

That school camp profile photo that everyone will like because they can totally relate to the Deer.

Yep, that's right - taken on the MacBooks at Myers and then used a camera to take a photo of the screen - classy.

2012

The photo with your super pretty best friend.

A totally over edited picture with like a zillion filters.


I have never worn this dress because it is way too fancy - lets take a picture and make it my profile photo.

Being a Twelvie.
2013

Poser.


Peace and Pout before going out.

Looking off into the distance - not even posing

You can not even say you have never taken at least one of these types of photos, I Tag everyone to do their own Profile history and comment the link to the post below.  Please don't forget to +1 if you liked it!
Keep it Sweet,
Cortney x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I'm definitely going to have a go at this :D xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete