Pages

Friday, 14 February 2014

Sweet About Schooling



Left to Right:  School Netball Bike Pants and Dress, Colourhide 120 page Notebooks, HP Probook 4330s (school computer), Senior School Tie, Typo Neon Love Highlighters, BIC Buz Grip biros, BIC Crystal for Her, Bostik Mini Glue, Maped Folding Ruler, Typo Animal Case.

My second last year of schooling is now well underway, and let me tell you it is HARD!  The teachers jam so much information into every single class, and by the time the school day is over and your head is literally about to fall off you have to head home to a huge pile of homework.  For my final two years I have selected OP English (an OP is what determines what you can study at university), Maths B, Physics, Design Technology, Religion and Ethics, and Biology.  I am also a part of all the schools committees and play on the schools netball team - so I a pretty much a headless chook at school trying to get everything done!  Some people say I'm dedicated, most say i'm insane but I really don't want to have any regrets when I look back on my schooling years and want to enjoy it as much as possible. 
Nicole, Rachel, Me, Nevada (model material, right?) and Riley at our school swimming carnival
Nicole and I



Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Bethany, Shelby, Alyssa, Victoria, Me, Tayla and Olivia

My First Polaroid

On Wednesday we had our swimming carnival, it was a massive day but so much fun.  Above are some happy snaps with a few of my friends, and my amazing red 'B' shirt I made the night before.  Also my amazing pants are from a local company called Hot Lollie, I bought them whilst playing hockey at the State Championships last year and have worn them every chance I've had.  Hopefully you guys will get a few more posts over the weekend before I am back into the chaos of school.

Keep it Sweet, 

Cortney x



No comments:

Post a Comment