Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

Sweet About YouTube

Okay so you probably don't know this but I am just a little bit obsessed with YouTube.  I marvel at the film and editing skills many young YouTubers posses and their ability to make weekly sometimes even daily videos.  Now I have made a few short films before but nothing fancy at all, but once I finish school I can hopefully jump on the Youtube bandwagon.  So I'd just like to share my favorite YouTube channels that I would definitely recommend checking out.

   Zoella

Zoe is my all time favorite YouTuber, she is cute, pretty, quirky and a role model for so many girls all over the world.  It doesn't matter who you ware but after watching just one of Zoe's videos I can promise you will fall in love with her.


Pointless Blog

Pointless Blog is run by the one and only Aflie Deyes (actually I am pretty sure there is more than one           Alfie Deyes), who is an accomplished British YouTuber.


Tanya Burr

Tanya Burr is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, she is so real and so happy within herself it just puts a smile on my face every time I watch her videos. Tanya uploads "a mixture of fashion, makeup, baking and other random video" as well as writing a personal blog tanyaburr.co.uk.  Within the last month she has just released her range of Lips and Nails which look absolutely amazing so please check them out and let me know what you think.



Jim Chapman

Jim Chapman is yet another accomplished British YouTuber and is currently engaged to fellow YouTuber Tanya Burr.  They are the most amazing couple and you will get a sneak peak into their picture perfect life through both Jim and Tanya's vlogs.



Jacks Gap

Jacks Gap was a channel originally set up to document the year of twin Jack Harries, but after he finished his gap year and was an internationally known YouTuber his brother Finn also joined him on the channel.  I won't be the first to admit it but they do take AGGGESS to upload but its worth it in the end as their video quality it top notch.  Oh yeah and I think I forgot to mention, but they are actually pretty fine if I do say so myself.



Thatcher Joe

Thatcher Joe AKA Joe Sugg is younger brother to YouTuber Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella.  Joe has only recently started making videos and has already gained over a million YouTube subscribers.  He actually makes the funniest videos that will always cheer you up and literally make you laugh out loud.



Marcus Butler

HEEELLLOOO if you read that with a deep British accent, dragging it out for as long as possibly - you've got it.  Marcus Butler is known for this introduction into his videos and this is one of the few quirks that keeps you heading back to his page.



Troye Sivan

Tryoe Sivan!! Although he is South African born Troye Sivan is a fellow Aussie.  I have often seen him riding his kangaroo and feeding the wild drop bears on his brief visits back to the country he calls home.  He uploads plenty of collabs, covers and music videos that are well worth your while.



Oli White

Now I can't work out who I love more - Oli White or his Grandma?? Oli specializes in "creating quirky comedy videos for your entertainment. The things you will find on [his] channel vary from interviews, challenges and collaborations." And trust me his accent makes my heart melt ;)



Casper Lee

Casper is one of the dirtiest, quirkiest guys you can find on YouTube.  I can assure you he is by far the FUNNIEST YouTuber I know just check out some of his prank calls haha.



Sprinkle of Glitter

Sprikle of Glitter is one of the most beautiful Mums, like literally stunning.  And although I'm not a Mum (not even close) I still love to watch her videos especially her vlogs with baby Glitter.



Tyler Oakly

Tyler Oakly is that gay best friend everybody wants, and thanks to YouTube you can have him - well almost.  He is so cute and classy you will spend hours on his channel video stalking him.  And if you don't mind a bit of swearing (I think he calls it cussing) than his channel is for you.



So please click on these guys names to check out their channels, and comment below who your favorite YouTuber is!

Keep it sweet,
Cortney x

Bloglovin' | Twitter |



9 comments:

  1. I love them all!
    I just reviewed Tanya's lipglosses on my blog and they're amazing (:
    I hope some day you can become a YouTuber as well, it seems like a lot of fun.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Anne! Birtish Youtubers are definitely the coolest. Your review has really got my wanting the vampire kiss lip gloss haha!

      Cortney x
      http://sweetab0utme.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  2. ah Zoella's my favorite too :))

    alexsunshine83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha she is amazing right? She is so diplomatic and has so much respect for herself, her friends and her viewers.

      Delete
  3. Tyler Oakley is my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! And his latest video "the boyfriend tag" with Troye Sivan is perfection! #TROYLER

      Delete
  4. Wow, when you described your thoughts about becoming a youtuber, you literally described me! PLUS Zoella is my all time fave too!

    Arayne,
    http://arianaly.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally love all of them!

    Naniko

    http://splashofpearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! :) I watch all of them on Youtube. Great Post!
    Diana x

    http://fashionfanaticforever2001.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete