Firstly I could not believe my luck when I stumbled across these bright colored notebooks which come in a pack of four (blue, pink, purple and green). These will be perfect for school as the spirals allow the notebook to be folded over so you can sit it on your knee whilst in lectures or doing homework. But really these are the best-est notebooks out and make going back to school just that little bit better.
So whilst browsing the beauty isles in Target I came across a mark-down section (which if you don't know me is totally up my alley). So I literally spent half an hour looking through all the pots of miss-matched lipsticks, glosses, nail varnishes and liners and managed to pick out just a few to call my own. I decided on two Revlon lip glosses one in the color Fire Cracker (160) and another in the color Shine City (010), a Cocoa Bronze (150) Revlon lipstick, an essence 'stay with me' long lasting lip gloss in the color Pretty Witty (10) and finally another Max Factor Erace which I have talked about in one of my previous posts. Without the markdown this purchase would have cost me just under $50 but I managed to walk out of that shop spending only $4.50. Now seriously speaking a sale like this does not happen often and even the people who served me were surprised at the prices, and the more I think it the luckier I feel about the absolute bargain I scored today.
Finally I cannot go shopping without buying some sweeties, seriously I can't. So of course I come home loaded with Banana lollies - which I have only recently fallen in love with, Freddo Frogs, Caramello Bears, Milky Ways and Peppermint Lifesavers (which are to die for).
So after this massive day I am absolutely exhausted, I am actually almost falling asleep writing this post but at least sleep is only a few more keyboard clicks away :). So hope you all had an amazing day where-ever you are in the world, don't forget to comment down bellow if you like my blog or have any requests on what I should post.
Keep it Sweet,
Cortney



No comments:
Post a Comment